Pages

Seasalt christmas card competition 2013


Hello! Yikes where has September gone? Here it's been busy times as I've been working on getting the Christmas catalogue out and working on new orders for stockists as well as taking part in the awesome Outlaw Craft Fair which I am aiming to blog about....

Just thought I'd share with you for now the entry I put into this year's Seasalt Christmas Competition. The brief was to keep it Coastal and Christmassy so I chose to illustrate the christmas carol- I saw 3 ships come sailing in.... I'm pleased to announce my card made it to the shortlist but just missed out on the top 5. Although I am disappointed that I won't be receiving a hamper full of fish I will be receiving one of Seasalt's cute jutes for being in the shortlist! Yay!

To see all the entries and winners just click here to be taken to Seasalt's blog post.



Share |